DOUBLE FERRIS WHEEL
It was driven by a Mamod SE3 twin piston steam engine, circa 1950.
It had an MO motor driving it as an alternative drive source. There was one direction cam drive mechanism.
This allowed the wheels to freewheel once power to the motor was stopped without straining anything.
Commutators provided power to the lights on the wheels.